The World’s Retirement Havens – Top 10 Best Places To Retire In The World For 2018.
► Subscribe for latest video ! ► https://goo.gl/lOasu9
► Follow me on Twitter: https://goo.gl/srKHao
► Facebook: https://goo.gl/yB9XvG
Today, retiring abroad is about launching a new life in a new country, starting over someplace sunny and exotic with white-sand beaches or Old World culture. But there is no one way to determine the best place to retire for every person. And with a seemingly endless amount of choices, how will you ever find the right one for you.
International Living’s most recent Annual Global Retirement Index 2018 compares 24 countries that give you the maximum return for your money and promise to deliver a better quality of life.
Overall, the Index is based on ratings in 12 categories: buying and investing, renting, benefits and discounts, visas and residence, cost of living, fitting in,
entertainment and amenities, healthcare, healthy lifestyle, development, climate, and governance.
Here are the 10 retirement destinations in the world for 2018:
1. Costa Rica – The World’s Best Retirement Haven
2. Mexico – Convenient, Exotic, First-World Living
3. Panama – Friendly, Welcoming, and Great Benefits
4. Ecuador – Diverse, Unhurried, and Metropolitan
5. Malaysia – Easy, English-Speaking, and First World.
6. Colombia – Sophisticated and Affordable
7. Portugal – Europe’s Best Retirement Haven
8. Nicaragua – Best Bang-for-Your Buck in Latin America
9. Spain – Romance, History, and Charming Villages
10. Peru – Low Cost Living, Vibrant, and Diverse.
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it’s useful for you.
(This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment)
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please contact:
►Business email: email@example.com
Nicolai Heidlas (https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas)
Title: 50 New Cities